- Showings: Apartments are shown by appointment only. Please “Request Showing” online or call the office to speak to our leasing agents for an appointment.
- Applications: All apartment residents over the age of 18 must complete an application. If you are interested in moving into one of our apartments, please complete an application online, fill out an application and turn it in to a leasing agent, or mail/drop it off at the office. Please note that our administrative fees are nonrefundable unless your application is rejected.
- Occupancy limits:
- Studios: one person
- One bedrooms: two people
- Two bedrooms and Three bedrooms: four people
- Pet Policy: Cats are permitted at all buildings (no more than 2 per apt). Dogs (not to exceed 35lbs fully grown) are allowed the following buildings: 4804-06 N Avers, 4908-18 N Glenwood, 5005-11 N Glenwood, 1407-13 W Argyle/4920-24 N Glenwood, 819-21 W Sunnyside, and 4440-44 N Western. Where dogs are allowed, residents may not have both a dog and a cat. Applicants/Residents must secure prior approval from Bertsch Properties and pay the following non-refundable, non-transferable fee of $100/cat and $250/dog.
- Short-term leases: Standard leases are 12 months long, but a shorter lease may be possible under certain circumstances. Month-to-month and verbal leases are not permitted.
- Renter’s Insurance: Residents are strongly encouraged to secure renters insurance to protect any personal property stored within their apartments from theft and many forms of damage. Bertsch Properties does not cover resident’s personal property. In many cases, renters insurance may be bundled with existing car, home or life insurance policies. A good place to start your search for a quote is www.rentersinsurance.net